PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketQandc.gif picture by stargaze326
Photobucket

Maddies Pokemon

Party image

News

Check out the bottom of the page for our new playlists! We are taking requests!! And there is also the famous DO NOT PRESS button!!! Click the button, it's hilarious:D

Sunday, November 7, 2010

EHMIGOSH!!!

I'M SOOO SORRY EVERYONE!! MY MOM IS A BIG FAT AIRHEAD!!! WE MOVED ON OCTOBER 24TH AND SHE SAID "THE COMPUTER WILL NOT BE HOOKED UP UNTIL YOUR ROOM IS COMPLETELY UNPACKED!!!" AND I HAVE ALOT OF STUFF!!!!

Especially books.... XD and I'm so sorry!!! Also my computer refuses to re download Paint.Net D: If any of you can help plz attempt to!!! I'm so sorry! My grades are slipping........Any tips on that??!? You guys don't need my help I need yours!!!! T_T My mom says either I shape up or she's gonna smash the desktop and I KNOW you would all miss meh!! ♥

Love you all lots,
Starri

No comments:

Post a Comment