PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketQandc.gif picture by stargaze326
Photobucket

Maddies Pokemon

Party image

News

Check out the bottom of the page for our new playlists! We are taking requests!! And there is also the famous DO NOT PRESS button!!! Click the button, it's hilarious:D

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We Promise!



My message to Sea!













Then I'm sure
everyone will gladly come!!! (Or would you?) XD




Genius! Just..... *bursts out laughing as Sea jumps
off a cliff XD*


It's true...............I do XD!


......DO YOU???









If we exploded..........and dead....how are we remembering a memory!!!















If only life was that easy XD










Well hope that chased away some of your problems (if you have any, especially Goldenstream who seems not to be a happy camper these days): ) just email one of us and we will post an advice column about your problem about what me or Sea would do. We will not give away who emailed us! We will not do anything with your email we will simply delete it forever and inform you when our advice is up!

My Email: stargaze326@gmail.com
(Add me to your chat list if you like!!!)

2 comments: