PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketQandc.gif picture by stargaze326
Photobucket

Maddies Pokemon

Party image

News

Check out the bottom of the page for our new playlists! We are taking requests!! And there is also the famous DO NOT PRESS button!!! Click the button, it's hilarious:D

Monday, October 4, 2010

Funny Diary Entries!!!!

jaspers diary entry Pictures, Images and Photos
Boys, get in touch with your feminine side!!!! xD

voldemort diary Pictures, Images and Photos
Hahah!!! Totally Voldemort XD


!!!Now for Tigerstar's Hilarious Diary!!!

Day ??? of Leaf-bare

Dear Diary,

I did it! I eated kittypet food!! Yayz!!! Omg! Here comes Fireheart! I have to act super cool kuz I'm secretly in love with him!!!!

~Tiggy (=^•^=)

Later

Hey again diary,

ive decided imma call u trashy!!! awwww its sunhigh! time for me to go to bed dairy!!!

~ luv, Tiggy:3

*Fireheart finds and reads it*

F:....wow
T:OMG WHERE DIDZ U FINDED THAT!!!
F:........under your nest, tigerclaw.
T:i can....explainz meh self
F: waiting for it
T: no iz cant
F: Ive told bluestar
T: *dies*


Yes, I know it's stupid XD but so am I :D!!
And now I'm bored and demanding Sea post something ^-^

♥ Star

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LULZ!!!!

    Also, I found this online now icon on Glitter-graphics.... http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1998/1998104jgechc36z6.gif idk i just thought i'd tell u (•_•)

    ReplyDelete