PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketQandc.gif picture by stargaze326
Photobucket

Maddies Pokemon

Party image

News

Check out the bottom of the page for our new playlists! We are taking requests!! And there is also the famous DO NOT PRESS button!!! Click the button, it's hilarious:D

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lily's Order



Okay, I really hope you like it! I'm so sorry! I haven't been feeling well and some stuff has come up---good stuff, believe me!!! So, Lily, here ya go!!! I don't know the point of the button lol but i did my best:) Love ya! And if you don't like it, just tell me and I will redo either one of them or both!!!
I uploaded it to Photobucket.com so I hope you don't mind!! Have Goldenstream put it in for you or just ask me!!! Follow the link below and get the HTML Code!!!

:::Link:::

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af54/stargaze326/LilysSiggie.png




The white won't be around it when it's installed, I promise!!!

:::Link:::

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af54/stargaze326/LilysrandomButton.png

Same rules apply as for your siggie:)

Starri

No comments:

Post a Comment