PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketQandc.gif picture by stargaze326
Photobucket

Maddies Pokemon

Party image

News

Check out the bottom of the page for our new playlists! We are taking requests!! And there is also the famous DO NOT PRESS button!!! Click the button, it's hilarious:D

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm backkkkk!

My computer is back♥♥♥ I love you so much computer:) Everything is fine! I have reinstalled virus protection so it won't be dying anytime soon:) Paint.net is still not downloaded again:( I'm getting their. I'm very protective of my computer and very tense right now. It's my best friend:D besides books......and Seastar.....and others XD so I'm very weary about downloading Paint.net again.....but I'll think about it. I'm sorry if I decide not to, but that chance is close to zero. I know you love our orders;D (You freakin' better!!!) OKay so I'm alive and so is my dear ol' computer of 4 yrs:D Peace out!!!

~Starri

No comments:

Post a Comment