PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketQandc.gif picture by stargaze326
Photobucket

Maddies Pokemon

Party image

News

Check out the bottom of the page for our new playlists! We are taking requests!! And there is also the famous DO NOT PRESS button!!! Click the button, it's hilarious:D

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's So Pretty!




Although worries will always endure,
The door is opening
Walking, falling, you're the one that picks me up and gives me strength
So you'll become a proud star I'll sing
Now I wont do less than my best, I'll become stronger like...

Unswaying love, this important love
No one else is so precious
This night is surely uneasy but
We're the one that won?t lose, but go on living...

Destiny is such a brutal thing
Can't we follow our expectations?
It's scattering, falling but this hand is here
I'm carrying painful secrets for you while I sing
Think of, believe, don?t forget this wish

Because who will surely hide weakness
Aren't you definitely scared?
I'm sure I'll come to understand
We're the one that won't lose, but go on living...

It was fleeting and no more...
There is no need for sadness

It was fleeting and no more, but
There is no need for sadness,
Though there are surely many obstacles
We're the one that won?t lose, but go on living...

No comments:

Post a Comment