PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketQandc.gif picture by stargaze326
Photobucket

Maddies Pokemon

Party image

News

Check out the bottom of the page for our new playlists! We are taking requests!! And there is also the famous DO NOT PRESS button!!! Click the button, it's hilarious:D

Sunday, October 10, 2010

STAR IS BACK ON HER FEET!!!

I'M ALIVE AND FEEL AWESOME!! AND AWESOME ENDS IN ME FELLOW BLOGGERS:) MORE RANDOM FUN IS COMING UP!!! NEW QUOTE OF THE WEEK AND THE IDEA FROM G&L!!!!! If they allow it I will do Vs. polls for you!!! And everyone plz advertise the awesomely random fun blog

Eye of the Beholders

Also ♣Speedy♣ I was wondering the HTML code for the 'Star is online'!!! I need the HTML or I can't do anything :( & I really, really, really wanna use it!!!


Maddie-
If you don't freaking mold the HTML code for my Freebie, you die. It's in our Draft Posts and it says SEASTAR OVER HERE!!! HTML CODES!!! FREEBIE SET!
So b4 I kill my best friend on Blogger, do it:D

Starri

4 comments: